Chozu Bath & Tea Gardens
832 A Street, Ashland
Tuesday - Sunday
10 am - 10 pm
Chozu Gardens Customs and Guidelines
We ask that you shower before entering the pools and wear a koshimaki (wrap) or bathing suit when out of the pools or in the sauna. Please respect everyone’s different level of modesty. You are responsible for monitoring your own time of 90 minutes. Due to the limited capacity of our gardens, we ask that you don't exceed your time limit. Thank you.
1) Swimsuits or wraps are required both in the pool and around the garden. After 6 PM clothing is optional in the pools only; coverage is still required when walking from place to place. Please respect everyone’s level of modesty by wearing wraps between the pools and sauna.
2) People with a communicable disease are prohibited from entering. Covid 19 Measures: We are consistent with CDC guidelines and have instituted pre-screening evaluations and temperature checks prior to entering the bath gardens for any service. Masks are required if maintaining 6ft of distance from another party is not possible.
3) If you have any health problems, please seek the advice of your physician before scheduling a service or using the bath gardens.
4) Please do not use the sauna, hot or cold pool, or steam room if you are experiencing any of the following: active menstrual cycle, diarrhea, heart issues, severe hypertension, severe anemia, severe dermatological issues, or are in full-term pregnancy.
5) Absolutely no sexual activity is permitted and public display of affection is discouraged. Chozu is a place of SELF-care, if you are with a loved one please give each other space to experience that.
6) Food, alcohol, vaping, and smoking of any kind on Chozu Gardens' property is prohibited.
7) NO GLASS or CELL PHONES permitted beyond the entry point unless put in a locker, or turned off/silent. Absolutely NO PHOTOS of the bath garden to protect the privacy of all patrons.
8) Absolutely NO use of oils or lotions is permitted before using the pools or sauna. Please shower after massages before using the pools or sauna.
9) Chozu Gardens is not responsible for any personal items that may be lost or stolen. We provide secure lockers for your use during your stay.
10) Anyone under excessive influence of alcohol or narcotics will not be permitted to use the facilities and may be asked to leave for their own safety.
11) No one under the age of 14 is allowed to use the garden. Ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult; one minor per adult. No one under the age of 18 allowed in the bath garden after 6 PM (treatments included).
12) Please be considerate of your surroundings by speaking softly and being mindful that you are sharing the space with others.
By signing in, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the rules and regulations. Chozu Gardens reserves the right to ask you to leave the facility any time if you do not abide by these rules. Chozu Gardens is not responsible for any accident or injury that may occur at Chozu Gardens. The management will not be held liable for any civil or criminal responsibilities.