Chozu Gardens Rules and Regulations
We ask that you shower before entering the pools and wear a koshimaki (wrap) or bathing suit when out of the pools or in the sauna. Please respect everyone’s different level of modesty. Thank you.
1) If you have any health problems, please seek the advice of your physician before scheduling a service or using the bath gardens.
2) People with communicable disease are prohibited from entering.
3) Please refrain from entering the pools if you have experienced diarrhea in the past 2 week period.
4) Please do not use the sauna, hot or cold pool, or steam room if you are experiencing any of the following: active menstrual cycle, heart issues, severe hypertension, severe anemia, severe dermatological issues, or are in full term pregnancy.
5) No sexual activity or overtures permitted.
6) Food, alcohol and smoking are not allowed in or around the garden area.
7) NO GLASS or CELL PHONES permitted beyond the entry point unless put in a locker, or turned off/silent.
8) Absolutely NO use of oils or lotions is permitted before using the pools or sauna. Please shower after massages before using the pools or sauna.
9) Individual lockers are assigned to you upon entering in exchange for a personal set of keys, a cell phone, or $5 cash. Chozu Gardens is not responsible for any personal items that may be lost or stolen.
10) Anyone under excessive influence of alcohol or narcotics will not be permitted to use the facilities.
11) No one under the age of 14 is allowed to use the garden. Ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult with a max 1:3 adult to minor ratio. No one under the age of 18 allowed in the bath garden after 6pm (treatments included).
12) Clothing optional begins at 6:00pm; however please respect everyone’s level of modesty by wearing koshimaki wraps between the pools and sauna.
13) Please be considerate of your surroundings by speaking softly and being mindful of your 90 minute visit.
By signing in, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the rules and regulations. Chozu Gardens reserves the rights to ask you to leave the facility any time if you do not abide by these rules. Chozu Gardens is not responsible for any accident or injury that may occur at Chozu Gardens. The management will not be held liable for any civil or criminal responsibilities.